Friday 3 August 2012

haloha..mama

today is friday.. what so special with today? well everyday is special for me as long as those beloved people is around me.. hubby and kids.. and itz gonna be more and much much more happier if my mom's house is near to mine..

today is 12th ramadhan if am not mistaken.. sorry am really bad in calculating... so i think its 12th..
so, the days pass just like that and sumtimes i forget the memories happened on that day..

last sunday there was a mini gathering for my hubby's frens.. i cooked some dishes as well as my frens.. and then they brought their menus came to my home. we ate alot.. and too much i think.. perhaps some of us ate most of the dishes. i think more than 10 foods were there.. kueh, lauk pauk.. mee .. roti jala.. and so on~

okey suddenly i feel tired to blogging.. sorry guys.. next time kita story morry key..  nk pi cari bana choc sr.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment